Privacy statement GRIZZ Energy Gum
GRIZZ Energy Gum, trade name of Infigo Entertainment BV, hereinafter referred to as GRIZZ, with its registered office in Olympisch Stadion 24-28 in Amsterdam, processes personal data carefully, safely, and reliably. We believe it is important that our relations, customers, and suppliers have confidence in our organization. That is why our starting point is to protect your privacy as well as possible. The rules on protecting your privacy are laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation, whereby the Dutch Data Protection Authority monitors compliance with the law.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all data that can be traced back to a person. Examples include your name, address, telephone number, and account number.
When do you provide personal data to GRIZZ?
When you order a product from GRIZZ, create an account via our website, or fill in and send a web form, you provide us with personal data. This concerns, for example, your name, and address, and contact details. This information is necessary to be able to process your orders at GRIZZ or to answer your question. We do not use the personal data that we have received from you in the context of executing orders or answering your question for other purposes.
Who is the controller for the processing of personal data?
GRIZZ is the legal controller for the processing of personal data when selling products via our website. Which personal data does GRIZZ process? When you visit our website, make online purchases through our site, create an account through our website, or fill out and submit a web form, the following information about you is processed:
- Name, address, and place of residence;
- Shipping Address;
- Phone number and e-mail address;
- Your account login details;
- Purchase history
- Outstanding and/or overdue claims;
- IP address;
- Device data;
- Surf and click data about our website;
- Location data; and
- Viewed (sub) pages on our website.
For what purposes do we use your data?
- Handling orders placed through our website. To know:
- order entry, order shipping, order tracking, billing, and collection;
- Conducting contests;
- Sending newsletters about products, offers, and promotions;
- Testing the creditworthiness of customers who want to pay afterward;
- Handling returns and defect reports;
- Answering and handling questions asked via our contact form;
- Carrying out statistical analyzes of visit and click behavior on the website;
- Improving the way our website works.
On what basis do we use your data?
Consent; GRIZZ always asks for permission to send a newsletter. This permission is obtained by checking the box “Consent newsletter by e-mail required” on our website.
Agreement; We also process your personal data to execute the agreement (your online purchases).
Does GRIZZ share personal data with other parties?
GRIZZ only shares personal data with organizations that are involved in processing customer orders and delivering the goods. These are organizations for delivering orders, performing credit assessments, and payment providers for handling online payments. The external administrator of our website/webshop also has access to personal data.
Is personal data transferred outside the EU?
GRIZZ uses Google Analytics to gain insight into visitor flows, traffic sources, and pageviews on our website. This means that Google acts as a processor when GRIZZ processes personal data.
How do we protect personal data?
GRIZZ uses various technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data cannot be misused or otherwise end up in the hands of the wrong person. Examples of these measures are the use of encryption and training our employees in the field of privacy.
How long do we keep data?
GRIZZ will not keep the collected personal data for longer than is strictly necessary or regulated by law, to realize the purposes for which the data was collected. We keep web forms for as long as the nature or content of the form requires for the complete answering and processing thereof.
When you create an account, you become a registered customer of our webshop. This means that we draw up a customer profile, in which we record your order history.
We will keep your account and data until you indicate that you want it deleted. After two years of inactivity, you will receive an e-mail from us asking if you want to be a registered customer at our webshop.
Which cookies are placed?
What privacy rights do you have?
GRIZZ believes it is important that our customers can properly exercise their rights under the law. You can use the following rights:
- The right of access: you have the right to inspect which personal data we process about you;
- The right of correction: if the personal data that we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected;
- The right to erasure: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we obtained it, you have the right to ask us to delete it. There are a number of exceptions to this, such as a legal obligation to keep certain data for a longer period of time;
- The right to restriction: during the period that we are in the process of determining whether your data needs to be rectified, determining the unlawfulness of data processing, determining whether data should be deleted or you have objected to the processing, you have the right to request the restriction of processing;
- The right to data portability: at your request, we must transfer any personal data we hold about you to you or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of permission or agreement;
- The right to object: if we process data on the basis of legitimate interest or the public interest, it is possible to object, after which a weighing of interests will follow.
If you would like additional information about exercising your privacy rights, you can email us at email@example.com.
Submit a complaint to the competent authority: Dutch Data Protection Authority
GRIZZ believes it is important to have satisfied customers. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, it is possible that you as a customer are not satisfied. It is possible to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if it concerns the protection of personal data.
Adjust privacy statement
GRIZZ reserves the right to change this privacy statement. We will publish changes on this website.